How are you all today? I hope you are doing well. As I told you before, I did a flute performance last week. It did not turn out to be bad and I'm so grateful for that. Anyway, this week has been quite busy. I have many homework and projects due this week. Oh what a week? In addition to that, cheer leading practice for four times this week. Oh I forgot to tell you that I'm in the cheerleading team so now I guess you have figured. Normally, cheerleading practice only takes about three or two times per week but the coach and captain decided to increase our practice time for this week. But I do not regret doing it since cheerleading is one of my favorite sport. I'm also going to start a private flute lesson tomorrow. Excitement is filling my soul! I'm finally going to learn how to play flute properly. Don't worry mom and dad. I will not let you regret paying the private lesson's fees for me! Wish me luck people! By the way, my new goal for this year is to develop and improve my English skills! If you think my post is too formal, then just remember this. Cheers!


No comments:
Post a Comment