Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hey! Wazza People? Check out my writing skills..

Hey people.. I have no idea of what to write since this is the first time I have a blog on my own so I am just going to start by introducing MOI!! So my name is Sarah Nur Sabrina.. Long name huh? I've heard that before but I like that name! it sounds nice to me. Since it is too long you can just call me "Sab". I have no idea why I created this blog. Maybe it is because I was inspired by my BESTEST friend in the world who had a blog and that is why i created one. It seems like she is having fun blogging. I miss my bestie so much. We are really far away now. I'm in Belgium and she is in Malaysia. My father had to work here. Honestly, I love it here because I get to travel all around Europe but it would be even better with my bestie around. I still love Malaysia more since I was born there and I spend my childhood and early teenagehood there. I am not really a writer. To be honest, I'm really bad at writing. but I'll try my best to make this blog NOT BORING!! Let's stop for today because I'm really tired...I just got back from Holland.. It's a really beautiful place. You should go there sometime. :) So yeah, Au revoir. See ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget Twitter Bird Gadget